Saturday 7 December 2013

December Favorites (2013)

This month's list of favorite products are just some of the things that I've tested and currently using since my hiatus. I've found new discoveries and I've also rekindled my love for some old goodies. I got these randomly, some were from the grocery, online and an international drugstore.




1. Pond's Cucumber Cleanser - I used to hate this as a child because cold cream felt like cream cheese and having to wipe it off rather rather than washing it off made it weirder. But this has became my HG makeup remover ever since I've started doing my own makeup because it leaves my skin clean and moisturized. I got mine from S&R because this seems to work better than the local ones.

2. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup - I kind of have a love-hate relationship with this foundation. I love that it has a light-medium coverage and it feels like my second skin plus it looks great with flash! But I hate how watery and how quickly it dries that it's so hard removing the makeup residue left on the brush and you have to really blend this foundation well. This was sent to me by my uncle from the US, I don't know any online stores selling this.

3. Chanel Rouge Allure 79 Impertinente - I used to hate this lipstick because it was so brown, so I tried applying a small amount in the middle of my lips then blending it out and it just looked so natural! The color was a dark red with a purple undertone that almost looked like a tinted balm when blended out. I almost use this out everyday. I just got this from my mom's makeup stash, but I think you can find this at Rustan's or Duty Free.

4. Sleek Makeup Blush Blush By 3 in Lace - I was looking for a great long lasting blush that was quite affordable and I've checked out some Instagram stores and I was able check out Updated Trends and it was just in time for the Noel Bazaar and I got this at 10% off!

5. Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette 02 - Some say that this is a dupe for the Naked 2 but I don't think it is considering that it's purely matte and it doesn't have gold shades. I think this is a great dupe for the Naked Basics though! This was also send to me by my uncle, though I've seen a few online stores sell this.

*Disclaimer: This isn't a sponsored review, this review is based on my opinion. Everything was bought with my money. I am not in any way affiliated with the company and/or store.*

No comments:

Post a Comment