Makeup brushes for daily makeup? Most people would think of it as a hassle to use different kinds of brushes for different areas of the face, especially when you're in a hurry. Brushes were designed to make application easier, investing in quality brushes plus proper caring will make them last a life time.
- Powder brush is a soft, round and large brush. This brush should be dense enough to be able to apply powder to your face.
- Blush brush is also a soft and round brush but it isn't as large as your powder brush. This brush should be able to fit on your cheeks and deposit blush.
- Foundation brush is a tapered brush used for applying liquid foundation or concealer. This is the most basic brush for applying liquid foundation.
- Eye shadow brush is a tapered brush used for applying eye shadow on your lids.
- Eye blending brush is a dome shaped brush that's used to blend your shadows together, as well as to blend any harsh edges.
- Angled brow brush is a flat angled brush that's used to apply brow color to your lids, this brush may also be used for applying eye liner as well.
- Spoolie brush looks just like your mascara wand, only that this is used to comb your brows and blend the brow color on your brows.
The drugstore or department store is a great place to explore with makeup, especially when you're still starting out. There are also online stores that offer quality brushes such as Charm Makeup Brushes, Suesh Makeup Toolkit and Beauty Cosmetics.
*Disclaimer: This isn't a sponsored post, this post is 100% based on my own opinion. Everything was bought with my money. I am not in any way affiliated with the company and/or store.*